Thursday, April 15, 2010

Give a FLIP!

(please excuse the cross post but this is SUCH an important topic)

I am so excited to be doing the Breast Cancer 3 Day walk again this year.  I will walk 60 miles over the course of 3 days.  I will also camp out 2 nights (which is the hard part ;).  I participated in the 3 Day last year and raised $2300.  I had an asthma attack and wasn't able to fully participate in the last day.  However I was proud to have raised so much money for an important cause.

I walk with a great group of ladies - The Hot Pink Mommas.  We have a good time.  We met through our boys' sports teams.  We have 14 boys and 2 lonely girls between us.  Thankfully, none of us have been directly touched by breast cancer.  But we walk because it could be one of us.  Or one of our daughters or daughter in laws (ya know, way in the future)

This year I am committed to raising $2300 and completing all 60 miles!  To help raise money, I am selling super CUTE and super COMFY flip flops.  The first part of my order arrived yesterday!  Here are the four great styles that arrived:
Here they are individually:
























They are $20 a pair and I'll ship them to you for FREE (if you're not local :) Comment below or email me at aimeebartis (at) gmail.com to order
Silver sequins sizes 8 & 9
Blue sequins size 8
Blue plaid size 7
Brown sequins sizes 7, 8, 9 & 10

I'll post more pictures and sizes when the rest of the order arrives.

If you would like to learn more about the 3 Day, join the Hot Pink Mommas or donate directly to my fundraising account, visit my website.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty!! I'll wait and see what's in the rest of the order, and then I'll pick out a pair. :-)

    ReplyDelete