Friday, February 19, 2010

TCEA

Last week I had the pleasure of attending the TCEA (Texas Computer Educators Association) Conference.  I have never been able to attend a conference with my other school districts so I was super excited.  And, as much as I missed them, I was looking forward to being kid-free for a while.

I attended lots of great sessions.  I have lots of great ideas that I'll be implementing this year and some things on the horizon.  You are gonna love these projects!!

While I was in Austin, I got to meet Lisa and Elizabeth from Simple K-12.  I so heart Simple K-12!    Remember the pre-assessment we took at the beginning of the year?  They did that for us - FOR FREE!!  And they'll do it again at the end of the year for our post-assessment.

I spoke to Lisa and Elizabeth about what we do in Tech Apps.  And they gave me this awesome shirt!  Which I love because I love to say "I heart" things.  Here I am in front of our school hearting my I heart EdTech shirt!  Not an all time favorite photo but you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment